Amid concerns related to COVID-19, the Title IX Office will be operating remotely through March 30th, 2020. We will be regularly checking email and voicemail accounts to respond to any inquiries we receive during this time.
- If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- To make a Title IX report, please submit a report online.
- To request a Title IX Training, please complete a training request form.
- For any questions related to reports, accommodations or resources, please email.
- For Title IX media requests, please email Shilpa Bakre, University Communications, or call at 512-232-3741.
The Title IX Office is committed to supporting the University’s mission to create and maintain an educational and work environment free from all forms of sexual harassment, sex discrimination, exploitation and intimidation where all students, faculty, and staff can learn, work and thrive.
The vision of the Title IX Office is to provide leadership and support around Title IX regulations and implement best practices for preventing sex discrimination and gender-based violence at the University of Texas at Austin.
Senate Bill 212 was passed into state law during the 2019 Texas legislative session. Learn more about what this new law requires of all employees at Texas universities and possible consequences of non-compliance.
This guide lays out university policies, procedures, expectations, and resources for everyone who may become involved in a Title IX process. We hope you will use this guide as a tool for advocacy and ensure that all parties have access support and information.